We are open - safety is our top priority!
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in St. Clair Shores
Many people hope to find a dentist in St. Clair Shores by insurance to help bring down the out-of-pocket cost of dental care. You may have insurance through your employer, but you can also purchase your own coverage directly through the insurance marketplace. Regardless of the type of dental benefits that you have, they should pay for a portion of preventative and minor dental care when you are seen by a dentist that takes insurance. Many plans also cover some of the cost of major dental care.
What Do I Need to Know to Find a Dentist in St. Clair Shores by Insurance?
Just like with general health insurance, each dental insurance plan will vary in the amount of coverage it provides. Here are some questions that you should consider asking your provider about your dental insurance.
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
- What is my deductible?
- How much are the co-pays and other fees?
- Does the insurance require pre-authorizations?
- Are there yearly caps on my benefits’ coverage?
- Is there a waiting period before I can receive certain procedures?
- Does the plan have restrictions for teeth that are missing?
- Is there a maximum number of dental visits per year?
- Does the plan provide for the use of high-quality dental materials?
- Is the cost of orthodontics covered by the insurance?
- Is the cost of dental implants covered by the insurance?
- Are Invisalign® and cosmetic procedures covered?
Some of these questions will be more important to you than others, depending on your needs. Another factor to consider is whether your plan is a PPO or HMO. The main difference between an HMO and a PPO plan is the network requirements. A dentist that accepts HMO insurance from your provider is typically within a network of dentists that work under a contract with the HMO insurance provider. A dentist that accepts PPO insurance does not necessarily have a commitment to an insurance company, and they can take insurance from patients insured by a variety of plans.
How Can I Find a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance?
If you’re thinking, “Can you show me how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in St. Clair Shores?” please give us a call. It’s our goal to help make it as simple as possible for you to receive the dental care you need. We’re here to help you obtain the maximum coverage for your treatment, and we’ll answer your questions. We know that dental insurance often doesn’t provide full coverage for every procedure. Even with dental coverage, many patients are still responsible for paying out of pocket for part of their treatment. That’s why we offer flexible payment plans that can help to make any unanticipated costs more manageable.
How to Find a Dentist in St. Clair Shores by Insurance
Are you wondering, “How do I find a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?” Simply contact our office, and we will be happy to confirm that we accept your dental benefits. Our staff is experienced in helping patients understand their coverage and get the most from their plans.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Care First
- Connection Dental
- DNOA (Dental Network of America)
- DeCare (Delta Airlines)
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dental Health Alliance
- Eagles Benefits By Design, Inc.
- First Common
- Group Administrators, Ltd.
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest
- Horizon NJ Health
- Horizon New Jersey Family Care
- Lincoln Financial
- Logistics (US Military Reserves Program)
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- Michigan Dental Plan
- Mutual of Omaha
- One Call (Workman’s Comp)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United HealthCare Community Plan