Traditional Michigan (MI) Medicaid plans not accepted
At Gentle Dental of Michigan, our team of dedicated and knowledgeable dentists will work with you to determine the right cosmetic dentistry solutions for your needs. These durable and simple restorations fit over the surface of your teeth, making them convenient and easy to place.
We offer effective solutions for damaged, chipped and discolored teeth to help you look your very best every day. If you are looking for porcelain veneers in Detroit, our team will work with you to create the most practical solutions for your needs.
Why a Porcelain Veneer?
Veneers consist of thin layers of porcelain or other materials that are overlaid on existing natural teeth. These layers are shaped and fitted to the natural curve of the tooth and are applied using dental adhesives.
Veneers are designed to cover up a number of dental issues, including the following:
- Slight misalignments of front or side teeth
- Damaged teeth, including chips or minor cracks
- Discolored teeth caused by smoking, medications or consumption of coffee, tea and certain foods
These issues can cause embarrassment and can result in a reluctance to smile or show your teeth. The experts at Gentle Dental of Michigan will work with you to determine the right solutions for your needs and to promote the brightest and most confident smile possible.
How Do Veneers Differ from Crowns?
Crowns and veneers can both cover issues with the appearance of your teeth. The primary difference is in the amount of the tooth they cover:
- Porcelain crowns encase all of the visible part of the tooth from top to gumline. This allows your crown to provide added support for your tooth as well as promoting the most beautiful appearance for your smile.
- Porcelain veneers, by contrast, are applied only to the front surface of the tooth. This makes them a cost-effective choice for improving your appearance while limiting the amount you pay for your dental procedure.
The dentists at Gentle Dental of Michigan will help you decide which of these two options is best suited to your needs and to your budget.
What Is the Porcelain Veneers Cost?
The cost of veneers is one of the most common reasons our patients give for delaying these dental procedures. At Gentle Dental of Michigan, our team is committed to providing the lowest porcelain veneers cost possible for our patients. We work with you to make sure that your dental plan pays as much of your costs as possible. Our dentists strive to keep our prices affordable and to create payment options designed to help you deal with the financial aspects of your care in the most effective way. This can help you justify your investment in these cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Is the Procedure for Porcelain Veneers Complicated?
The porcelain veneers procedure is relatively simple:
- Impressions or molds are taken of your teeth. In some cases, your teeth may require some shaping to ensure that your veneers will fit properly.
- These impressions are used to fabricate custom veneers that will fit perfectly against the shape of your tooth.
- Our office will apply your veneers porcelain using the most advanced dental adhesives to create the bright and brilliant smile you’ve always wanted.
Porcelain Veneers Before and After
If you are interested in exploring porcelain veneers, contact us today. Your teeth will feel better and look better after getting porcelain veneers in Detroit. We have a solid reputation for quality cosmetic dentistry solutions in Detroit. Give Gentle Dental of Michigan a call today to schedule a consultation with our team of dental experts.
Are Veneers Durable?
Most veneers last for decades and require minimal maintenance during that time. If your porcelain teeth become damaged or detached, our dental team may be able to repair them in our office. We work with you to make sure that your veneers offer many years of attractive and reliable service.
How Do I Care for My Veneers?
One key to maintaining the longevity of your veneers is to avoid biting extremely hard foods or other materials. In general, your veneers require the same brushing and flossing as your natural teeth. For patients who have serious problems with grinding or clenching their teeth in their sleep, we recommend the use of a custom mouthguard to prevent damage to your veneers and to protect all of your teeth from the negative effects of these activities.
What Should I Know About Lumineers®?
If you are interested in the most natural and beautiful smile possible, Lumineers® may be the right solution for you. Lumineers veneers are much thinner and more flexible than other types of veneers, which means that your veneers require less shaping of your natural teeth to fit properly. Lumineers are translucent and are designed to look more like your natural teeth, which can provide you with added confidence in everything you do.