Traditional Michigan (MI) Medicaid plans not accepted
Posted on: April 12, 2015
Learn the Facts About Cosmetic Dentists
Cosmetic dentistry is a specialty designed to improve your teeth and smile. These professionals can make your teeth both look and feel much better to enhance your appearance, your comfort, and your self-esteem. Discover how cosmetic dentists can make you love to smile.
The New Look of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry has evolved from the functional to the beautiful. While it once revolved around replacing and restoring damaged teeth, cosmetic dentistry has expanded to span the spectrum of aesthetic procedures. The most popular procedures include:
- Tooth Whitening
- Tooth-Colored Restorations and Fillings
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- And more…
Better Ideas for Finding a Cosmetic Dentist
If you’re not happy with your smile, you don’t have to suffer in silence when skilled cosmetic dentists are available to make you feel good about facing the world. First, take a look in the mirror and decide what you’d like to improve. If your concerns are related to comfort instead of appearance, then think about which dental issues are causing pain and problems. Next, make an appointment with your general dentist to discuss your desire to improve your smile and see if they have further recommendations to make it even better. Some general dentists also perform cosmetic dentistry and you may choose to use their services. But if you’d like to look for a specialist, follow these simple steps for finding a cosmetic dentist with ease:
- Ask your general dentist, family, and friends for recommendations.
- Contact the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry for referrals.
- Make a list of your choices for cosmetic dentists and research their credentials.
- Narrow down your list to the most skilled and experienced professionals.
- Schedule consultation appointments with your final choices.
- At each consultation, discuss the improvements you would like to see, as well as the benefits, risks, costs, and alternative procedures.
- Also, ask about their past experience and request to see photographs of their current work.
- Finally, select the cosmetic dentist who looks best for your needs.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Detroit, call Gentle Dental of Michigan today at or make an appointment.
Gentle Dental of Michigan offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Detroit. With 8 affiliated practices throughout Detroit, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Gentle Dental of Michigan, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Gentle Dental of Michigan.